Kummeth Family Forumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to: Register to use these forums

2 posters

Go down

How to:  Register to use these forums Empty How to: Register to use these forums

Post  Rye Guy Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Hello Everyone!

In order to post messages or new topics on these forums you will need to subscribe as a member to the forums. To do this, locate the blue bar across the top of this page with tiny blue buttons. One of these buttons says "Subscribe". Click on that button and agree to the Terms of Service.

After accepting the Terms of Service you will be taken to a page requesting your username, password, and email address.

The USERNAME is what your name will be on the forums. Choose something that people can identify you by, like your name, a nickname, or something funny, like your name followed by "poo face mcgee".

The PASSWORD is what you will need to use every time you log in to the forums. This can be anything you typically use as a password, or if you want to, you can even use "password."

The E-MAIL ADDRESS is what you will use if you want the forum to notify you when messages have been posted, or if an administrator sends out a mass email. Your email address will not be sold, unless I become broke, and therefore will sell your emails and passwords to major scam corporations to steal your identity.

You will then click "Save" at the bottom of the page.

After this you will be asked to confirm your password, simply type in the password that you chose on the first page. If you type the password incorrectly you will be asked to type it again. Be sure to type it in correctly, or else it will tell me that you did it wrong, and I will make fun of you for months. Or not.

Click "Save" after confirming your password.

You will then need to check your email for a verification code. The Forum will send you an email with a link in it. All you need to do is click on the link to finish your subscription.

You are now set up to post topics and replies to existing topics!

More updates and helpful how to's will be updated later!
Rye Guy
Rye Guy
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/rbinkley

Back to top Go down

How to:  Register to use these forums Empty what the hey

Post  aunteef Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:27 am

I reset the forums since all our messages were gone...now I'm not an admin any more.
Crying or Very sad

fix please Smile
E
aunteef
aunteef

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum